- Create an user account. You can either register via Facebook, Google or by email.
- Enter the desired class (s) at the bottom of this page.
- If you are registered, you will find the link "My virtual show" -> "My entries" in the menu, there you can upload your video per class.
- You can enter more classes and upload videos at any time during the show period!
- At the end of the show you pay Euro 20,00 entry fee per class via PayPal.
- As an option, you can get a detailed assessment of your performance in addition to the evaluation in the scoresheet for an additional Euro 15,00.
- The offered, optional assessment of your performance includes personal, constructive and detailed feedback from a judge recognized by AQHA. Regardless of the placement, this is a great way to improve!
- Each class offers a jackpot payout to the best placed participants, depending on the total number of registrations in the class.
- All horse breeds are welcome.
- All classes are judged according to the current AQHA rule book, unless stated otherwise.
- All equipment and clothing must be legal, but silver and sequins are not rated better than a good work outfit.
To get started, take a look at our classes and download the patterns or video specifications. Now you can ride the pattern and record the video. Then you submit your registration form and the videos here. After the evaluation
completed, you can, if desired, receive detailed feedback on your performance. Your prize money will be paid out via PayPal.
The following classes are advertised:
- Ranch Riding
- All classes are based on the current AQHA regulations (PDF).
- Equipment and clothing must meet the requirements of the AQHA regulations; illegal equipment is a reason for disqualification. A neat and clean presentation has priority over "bling". In all Western classes, the exhibitors must
wear a western hat and cowboy boots, a long-sleeved shirt with a collar and long trousers. A vest combined with a long sleeved shirt or blouse with a collar and / or a jacket with a shirt with a collar is acceptable.
The use of spurs, chaps, belts and protective helmets is optional.
- Follow the pattern and guidelines for filming the class; failure to follow these guidelines will result in disqualification.
- Videos must show a continuous recording and must not be cut together.
- Each video should only have one "start" for a single class.
- Video contributions must be recorded during the specified performance dates and submitted by the closing date. Failure to meet this deadline will result in disqualification.
- The judge's decision is final.
All entry fees are jackpot funds. Euro 5,00 of each entry fee goes into the pot. Example: 50 registrations in a class = Euro 250,00 will be distributed.